There are more and more high-tech products, which bring a lot of convenience to our lives. For example, the garment ironer can make our clothes more flat. How to descale and clean the garment ironer?
1. How to descale and clean the garment steamer
1. After being used for a long time, the garment steamer in the home will also be exposed to a lot of dust and dirt, so it should be cleaned regularly. There is a method that does not need to disassemble the parts. You can directly pour a solvent into the water tank. You must pay attention to it must be neutral, not strong acid or alkali, and then soak it for a period of time, it can effectively dissolve the scale and clean it. the goal of.
2. Some garment steamers can be disassembled directly, so we can remove the parts that can be removed, such as the cover of the water tank, including the filter and bracket inside, as well as the brush head of the steamer. Rinse with clean water first, then prepare a solution of baking soda and white vinegar, stir well and soak the parts in it. Soak for about 30 minutes to dissolve. Then install them back one by one, so that the steamer can be made cleaner.
Second, what are the precautions for cleaning the garment steamer
1. It is very necessary to clean the ironing machine, but it is also necessary to pay attention to the appropriate frequency. Generally speaking, it can be cleaned once a month, and of course, it can be adjusted according to the water quality.
2. If you want to disassemble the parts, be sure to unplug the power plug and do not wash it directly under the faucet. And when wiping, do not wipe with friction or directly with steel balls.
3. If you choose not to disassemble the parts for cleaning, do not add the descaling agent directly to the water tank, it is best to dilute it, otherwise it will cause damage. If you find it troublesome, there are products with self-cleaning options.
4. When cleaning, the brush head should also be cleaned, because this part will directly touch the clothes. At the same time, it is also easy to accumulate stains at the steam hole, and it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning and sanitation.
Summary: If you want to clean the garment steamer, you can disassemble it, or you can choose not to disassemble it, so you need to do a good job of cleaning according to the product and performance characteristics.